Intermittent fasting can be integrated into your life easily, because it is not a diet but much more than that. By fasting you give your body the chance to regenerate.
We have put together some tips for you that will help you get used to your new lifestyle:
1. Follow the recommended Coach program or choose a gentle plan for the beginning, e.g. 14-10 or 16-8.
2. Eat nutritious foods and drink enough (at least 2.5 liters per day).
3. Measure your body circumferences in addition to weighing yourself.
4. Keep your stress level low and take time to relax.
5. Stay patient and don't compare your success to the success of others. Each body is different.